Polus Dental has always implemented strict sterilization and sanitation policies.
- All instruments are sterilized or sterile single use disposable.
- We have two sterilizers which are in constant use and spore tested weekly.
- All contact surfaces are covered then stripped and disinfected with high level disinfectant wipes after each patient and then recovered for the next patient.
- High volume evacuation is always used with any procedures involving aerosolization.
- Proper OSHA hand washing techniques before and after patient contact.
- Our ventilation system constantly vents air from the office and replaces it with fresh air from outside.
- The system has high efficiency filters and Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization units to kill bacteria, viruses and mold spores in the air.
- It reduces VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) and airborne particles as well.